Linkwood Medical

Close this search box.

Fill out a simple online form to get advice within 3 working days.

Vaginal Discharge

Who do I see?

Pharmacy/GP/Sexual Health Clinic


Please visit your local pharmacy for advice in the first instance. search for your nearest community pharmacist. 

If the pharmacy has advised you to contact the practice please call us on 0345 337 6350 between 8.30-10am or 2.00-2.30pm and give the reception team as much information as you can and one of the clinicians will get back to you that day.

If you are sexually active, you can also visit your local Sexual Health Clinic.