Linkwood Medical

Close this search box.

Fill out a simple online form to get advice within 3 working days.


Who do I see?

111/ A&E/ Nurse


If severe, go to your nearest minor injury unit. or call 111 for advice

If you feel it is not as sever to need to visit A&E, or it has been a few days after the burn has happened and you feel it needs medial attention,  an appointment can be booked with a practice nurse, please call the practice on 0345 337 6350 to book this.

Further information about burns and scalds available from NHS inform.