Linkwood Medical

Close this search box.

Fill out a simple online form to get advice within 3 working days.

Complaints Escalation

If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the option of contacting the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO). The SPSO cannot normally look at:

  • a complaint that has not completed our complaints procedure
  • events that happened, or that you became aware of, more than 12 months ago
  • a matter that has been or is being considered in court.

The SPSO’s contact details are:

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Bridgeside House,

99 McDonald Road,

Edinburgh EH7 4NS


Freephone: 0800 377 7330

Online contact:


Mobile site:

(Please note: a freepost envelope can be supplied by calling the Freephone number or using the online contact form)’